RoHaC - Robot Haptic Checker
A measuring unit for haptic tests.
The haptic perception of operating elements is becoming more and more important. Whether their operation feels pleasant can influence a purchase decision.
RoHaC consists of a tactile gripper that is attached to the robot arm, with sophisticated and powerful software in the background.
Technical data of the measuring application
- Low weight under 2kg - ideal for small robots.
- Very compact design.
- Test force adjustable - adaptation to the current test part.
- Measuring resolution:
-force transducer < 50N.
-Absolute travel up to 1µm depending on the encoder.
-approx. 30N peak force on linear motor.
- Maximum test force, force measuring range and stroke deflection variable. Linear or spindle motor.
- Simultaneous assignment of force to displacement, extremely high reproducibility of the measuring curve.
- Reliable detection of haptics, quality assessment of hysteresis and friction within the actuator.
- Database connection.
- Measurement data export in .csv format.
- Decentralized control of robot and measuring unit via TCP/IP - therefore very universal connection to different systems.
- Graphical force-displacement display (zoomable).